[INES Announce] Positions at Mines Center for Engineering Equity

Jessica Smith jmsmith at mines.edu
Wed Mar 27 12:25:13 PDT 2024

Please see below for two opportunities at Mines!
All the best,
Jessica

Colorado School of Mines is excited to announce the launch of a NEW NSF funded Center for Engineering Equity Throughout the Student Experience. And we ARE HIRING two positions:

  *   a postdoctoral fellow to lead research on the effectiveness of Center activities - APPLY NOW for the postdoc<https://mines.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Mines_Careers/job/Colorado/Post-Doctoral-Fellow--Center-for-Engineering-Equity-Throughout-the-Student-Experience_JR103973>!! and
  *   a program coordinator to manage Center activities such as events, accounting, communications, as well as hiring and training of student leaders - APPLY NOW to be our program coordinator<https://mines.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Mines_Careers/job/Colorado/Program-Coordinator--Center-for-Engineering-Equity-Throughout-the-Student-Experience_JR103974>!!
Applications are due April 8.

The Center for Engineering Equity Throughout the Student Experience aims to train a cadres of student leaders who are also advocates and allies in changing our STEM culture. We plan to make inclusion and equity core to the student experience through peer education and to enhance students’ professional preparation and identity development in engineering.