[INES Announce] INES Social Media Coordinator Position Available

Sarah Appelhans appelhas at lafayette.edu
Mon Jul 22 07:10:12 PDT 2024

Hello INES Members!

We are currently seeking nominations (and self-nominations) for a new
Social Media Coordinator for the INES accounts. The social media
coordinator responsibilities include promoting INES events and activities
on our Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, which may include our ES panels at
conferences (4S, AAA, SHOT, ASEE, etc.) and new editions of the ES
journals. Between events, the coordinator may also choose to promote
articles, workshops, job listings, or other posts relevant to our INES
audience. In addition, the social media coordinator also participates in
quarterly INES governance meetings and has opportunities for additional
service on other committees within INES. This position is perfect for
graduate students or early career scholars in engineering studies who have
excellent facility with social media platforms and are interested in
broadening their academic networks.

If you know of someone who would make a good Social Media Coordinator, or
would like to nominate yourself, please reach out to me, Sarah Appelhans (
appelhas at lafayette.edu).

--
Best,
Sarah