[INES Announce] INES Intersections - Follow-up meeting scheduled for June 16

Ryan Hearty rhearty1 at jhu.edu
Fri Jun 2 11:28:10 PDT 2023

Dear INES members,

In two weeks, the Engineering Studies working group at the Consortium for History of Science, Technology & Medicine will hold a virtual meeting, a reflection on the May 18-20 IEEE Ethics Conference and the May 20 INES Workshop. Our discussion will be led by Sarah Appelhans (Postdoctoral Research Associate, Bucknell University). More details are on our webpage.
https://www.chstm.org/content/engineering-studies-0

NOTE: All are welcome and encouraged to attend this follow-up discussion. You do not need to have attended the May 20 workshop.

Rather than set the usual 10am ET meeting time, we'd like to first ask you whether you'd prefer to meet at a different time on June 16. Please fill out the following poll by Friday, June 9:
https://forms.gle/2rQ4iR3cAdMGxBAJ8

The poll will also ask those of you who would like to regularly attend our working group meetings whether to shift our usual meeting time, from 10am ET on Fridays to some other, more convenient time during the week.

We hope to see you there!

Best wishes,

Ryan Hearty and Ellan Spero, co-chairs
Engineering Studies
Consortium for History of Science, Technology & Medicine

Ryan Hearty
PhD candidate
Department of History of Science and Technology
Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218