[INES Announce] Working group virtual meeting this Friday 16 December 2022 at 10am ET

Ryan Hearty rhearty1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:32:53 PST 2022

Dear INES members,

Just a friendly reminder that this Friday, at 10am ET, we'll meet to
discuss the new book, *Technocratic Visions: Engineers, Technology, and
Society in Mexico *(University of Pittsburgh Press, 2022) with co-editors
J. Justin Castro and James A. Garza.

The Zoom link will be available through our homepage (login required).
https://www.chstm.org/content/engineering-studies-0

We've attached a pdf of the introduction by Justin and James, which you can
access through our website.

We hope to see you then!

Best wishes,

Ellan Spero and Ryan Hearty, co-chairs
Engineering Studies
Consortium for History of Science, Technology & Medicine

--
Ryan Hearty
PhD Candidate