[INES Announce] Join us Monday Sep 30 at 12pm EDT: Sørensen and Traweek at the Engineering Studies Working Group

Ryan Hearty rhearty1 at jhu.edu
Sat Sep 14 10:23:18 PDT 2024

Dear INES members,

We are thrilled to begin this season's monthly meetings of the Engineering Studies Working Group! Stay tuned for three exciting discussions with authors of recently published books in our field.

Our first meeting: Join us for one hour on Monday, September 30, at 12pm EDT, as we meet the authors, Knut H. Sørensen and Sharon Traweek, of Questing Excellence in Academia: A Tale of Two Universities<https://doi.org/10.4324/9780429290633> (London: Routledge, 2022). The book is open-access.

See you there!

Best wishes,

Ryan Hearty and Ellan Spero, co-chairs

-----------
Ryan Hearty, Ph.D.
Lecturer, Johns Hopkins University
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rhearty1/>

Ellan F. Spero, Ph.D.
Instructor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Co-Founder and Professor of the Practice, Station1
LinkedIn<https://dmse.mit.edu/faculty/ellan-spero/>

On behalf of the "Engineering Studies" working group at CHSTM
https://www.chstm.org/content/engineering-studies-0

Recommend a topic for discussion!
https://forms.gle/qDZkkNJBBG8uLnFMA