[INES Announce] Sharing Thesis on "Engineering Advice for Policy"

Liote, Laurent laurent.liote.19 at ucl.ac.uk
Fri May 24 08:59:02 PDT 2024

Hi INES!

I am Laurent, I just graduated from UCL's department of Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy (STEaPP). My PhD thesis looking at 'engineering advice for public policy' has just been published, and might be of interest to some on this list: https://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/id/eprint/10189558/

If you'd like to get in touch, feel free to drop me an email: laurent.liote.19[at]ucl.ac.uk

Very best,

Laurent Lioté, PhD, AFHEA
Researcher in Engineering and Public Policy | CV<https://liveuclac-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/ucetlli_ucl_ac_uk/Ecwu_SrjFMRBh6fs92wkQBMBZYm_CeM2iqQFD06qNcfaxQ?e=hcitzA>

Department of Science, Technology, Engineering

and Public Policy (UCL STEaPP<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/steapp>)

University College London​<mailto:%20laurent.liote.​19 at ucl.ac.uk>