[INES Announce] This Friday, May 17, 10am EDT: Meet Anto Mohsin, author of Electrifying Indonesia, at CHSTM Engineering Studies

Ryan Hearty rhearty1 at jhu.edu
Mon May 13 17:56:12 PDT 2024

Dear INES members,

Here's a friendly reminder that we'll meet virtually with Anto Mohsin this Friday at 10am EDT. We'll discuss Anto's new book titled Electrifying Indonesia: Technology and Social Justice in National Development (University of Wisconsin Press: 2023). You can download a book chapter from our group's homepage.

See you there!

Best,
Ryan and Ellan

-----------
Ryan Hearty, Ph.D.
Lecturer, Center for Leadership Education, Johns Hopkins University
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rhearty1/>

Ellan F. Spero, Ph.D.
Instructor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Co-Founder and Professor of the Practice, Station1
LinkedIn<https://dmse.mit.edu/faculty/ellan-spero/>

On behalf of the "Engineering Studies" working group at CHSTM
https://www.chstm.org/content/engineering-studies-0

________________________________
Join us on Friday, May 17, at 10am EDT, to discuss, with Dr Anto Mohsin, his new book titled Electrifying Indonesia: Technology and Social Justice in National Development (University of Wisconsin Press: 2023). The book's fourth chapter is available as a PDF on our group's CHSTM homepage (login required).

We hope to see you there!

Best wishes,

Ryan Hearty and Ellan Spero, co-chairs

Ryan Hearty, Ph.D.
Lecturer, Center for Leadership Education, Johns Hopkins University

Ellan F. Spero, Ph.D.
Instructor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Co-Founder and Professor of the Practice, Station1

On behalf of the Engineering Studies working group at CHSTM
https://www.chstm.org/content/engineering-studies-0

In collaboration with the International Network for Engineering Studies
https://www.inesweb.org/