[INES Announce] INES Intersections - Workshop Invitation (May 20, 2023)

Jesiek, Brent K bjesiek at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 30 06:33:16 PDT 2023

Hi James, point well taken - and it is something we have discussed. Since we decided to hold the workshop in tandem with an in-person conference, we have additional scheduling constraints.

However, we do plan to make available slides and session recordings after the event, and have discussed organizing a series of follow-on meet-ups that better accommodate our colleagues around the world.

Best,
Brent