[INES Announce] INES Intersections - Workshop Invitation (May 20, 2023)

Jesiek, Brent K bjesiek at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 19 07:10:44 PDT 2023

Hi all, a quick registration reminder for the INES Intersections event on May 20, 2023, 1:15-4:30 PM EDT (held in person at IEEE ETHICS-2023 and online via Zoom). This registration information will be helpful for us in planning the event, including to gauge attendance, strategically organize breakout/networking activities, etc.

A draft schedule for the event can be found here: https://inesweb.org/workshop2023

And the registration form can be accessed here: https://forms.gle/AZXxcUQQrYTaxijq8

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing some of you in May!

Brent